The CertifiedCare Family Caregiver Certification program is the foundation for the CertifiedCare Personal Care Aide and Home Health Aide certification programs offered to efficiently supplement in-house training programs so licensed home health agencies can more easily and inexpensively comply with state laws while still providing care to their clients.
The program is sometimes called the Primary Caregiver certification program or Basic Caregiving certification program. But, as William Shakespeare would say, “a rose is a rose and by any other name would smell as sweet”. The CertifiedCare certification program is good, comprehensive, easy to read, well organized, and reasonably priced. An overall excellent value for distance learning education, testing, and certification proponents.
Home health care agencies across the United States use the CertifiedCare proprietary programs to supplement their state required care aide training programs. Agencies save time and money by simply requiring that Personal Care Aide and Home Health Aide staff take the programs as a condition of (continued) employment to supplement in-house training programs. This makes it easier for agencies to get the total hours needed for satisfaction of federal and state requirements.
Primary caregiver certification Family caregiver certification Elder care certification Senior care certification Eldercare certification at home caregiver certification caregiver for elderly certification personal care aide certification home health aide certification.
Who benefits from this program:
- All Caregivers who seek the Certified Personal Care Aide designation.
- Home Health Aides, private duty aides, etc. who desire or need professional credentialing.
- Home Health Care agencies use for supplementing and enhancing in-house and state required training programs.
- Primary Family Caregivers gain more confidence and important skills and do not need to complete the exam (if professional credentials are not needed).
- Job seekers who desire to work for the Certified Care Home Health Agency.