– CertifiedCare.org offers online e-text training for Personal Care Aides, Nurses and CNAs in Long-Term Care Facilities –
- Can you and your staff define the risk imposed by infectious diseases?
- Can you and your staff explain infection control procedures?
- Can you and your staff describe procedures your staff and caregivers must take to ensure safety for themselves and their Patients?
In the CertifiedCare Personal Care Aide educational online e-text, staff will:
The Personal Care Aide e-text offered by CertifiedCare.org is a practical educational tool. It demonstrates important skills necessary to help caregivers identify and prevent infection-related hazards. It also provides practical guidance to help caregivers understand how they can implement infection control procedures.
Filled with practical information and useful instruction, this online e-text training provides a unique and interactive learning experience. In addition to the valuable information contained in the online e-text and the accompanying facilitator guide, the online e-text in-service provides opportunities for facilitated discussion to help participants identify infection control risks and help to minimize hazards in long-term care settings.
The 40 hour CertifiedCare Personal Care Aide Certification™ program package covers:
- Advanced ADL Management
- Professional Ethics
- Professional Standards
- Understanding Aging
- Communication in the Agency or Institution
- Communication in the Field
- Managing Medication
- Emergency Preparedness
- Abuse and Neglect
- Tips and Tricks of Professional Caregiving
- Managing Finances
- Legal Issues
- Working with the Health Care Team
- The Care Plan
- Advanced Health and Safety Issues
- Range of Motion
- Special Dietary Concerns
- Whole person care
- Appropriate Alternative Therapies for the Elderly
- Death and Dying
- Surviving Caregiving
- and more!
These affordable online programs are suitable for all staff in long term care, assisted living and home health care. Students in allied health, nursing, personal care aide, and physical therapy programs.
Help CertifiedCare.org help others!
Encourage Personal Care Aides and Family Caregivers to get educated and certified through CertifiedCare.org affordable, online, high quality programs.