A ‘Care Guide’ is a registered referral resource for CertifiedCare, the global caregiver education and certification not for profit organization that is fighting elder abuse via caregiver education.
It is easy and free to become a Sweet Relief Community Action Program Care Guide to produce an ongoing revenue stream for you or your organization, help the people you touch provide better caregiving for their loved one suffering from Alzheimer’s and give those who need new job skills a convenient and inexpensive healthcare career option as a caregiver.
A Care Guide is a person who has registered with the Sweet Relief Community Action Program to spread the word about CertifiedCare education programs and to refer new students to become CertifiedCaregivers.
For EVERY person that uses your code when they register you (the Care Guide) earn the following commission based on the program they purchase:
– $18 for the Family Caregiver Certification program
– $41 for the Personal Care Aide Certification package
– $68 for the Complete Certification program package (includes comprehensive Alzheimer’s and Dementia certification)
Example: When 25 people register with your Care Guide Code YOU earn $1,700.
The Earning Potential is Limitless!
Register for your FREE Care Guide Code by September 30th and the Sweet Relief Community Action Program will be a profitable fundraising machine for you or your organization. This program provides many layers of benefits:
- The person receives better care
- The family caregiver learns the skills needed to provide quality care, as well as how to cope with the demands of caregiving
- The professional caregivers, or those who wish to become professional caregivers,earn our trademarked credentials
- Individuals who are otherwise unemployed or just looking for an additional income can earn money by spreading the word that these helpful programs are available
- New students recruited by these individuals get a discount on their educational fees
To learn more about this timely, fundraising program and how it works visit SRaction.org for details not included in this brief letter of introduction and invitation.
I am the Executive Director of CertifiedCare, a not-for-profit organization that serves both the family and professional caregiver through education and certification programs.
I hope that you share CertifiedCare’s mission to reduce ignorance based elder abuse through educating and training millions of caregivers. I hope that you will not only get involved with the Sweet Relief Community Action Program but that you will also forward this information throughout your network.
Dr. Cathleen Carr